Race registration is simple and convenient for Race Directors with Race Forum’s registration platform.
From here, you will be directed to an account creation page and from there to your Race Director Dashboard. This dashboard is where you will be able to begin the listing process. Step Two of the New Event process brings you to the online registration options where you can select “Yes” to start using the system.
- More flexible online registration system
- Race Directors have the ability to edit participants data (shirt size, event etc)
- Race Directors have the ability to add paper copy entries to online entries one by one or by CSV upload.
- Race Directors can set up a fund raising campaign for athletes to fund raise for charity of choice, be able to set fund raising goals, team competition etc.
- Race Director will have the ability to get report on t shirt counts, participants per event. Flexible queries available
- Race Directors can create their own quick link to their online registration page
- New lower pricing for processing, some of the lowest in the industry
- Participants can now pay via credit card or ACH check (direct from your bank)
- Participants can save credit cards or ACH check information for faster future transactions. (encrypted not stored on our servers)
- Race Directors can order promotions and pay online via credit card of ACH check
- Prompt, responsive technical assistance available via email or phone.
- Race Forum will set up event online registration if needed.
- Download registration information at 24/7 CSV format.
- Email past participants and/or present directly from system anytime you wish, free.
Rates & Fees
Online registration fees can be paid by the participant or by the event. In both cases, the fees charged will be the same. Events absorbing the fees will net Entry fee minus the processing fees as listed below.
Check out our industry-low processing fees below to determine the right fit for your event.
Race Director Dashboard
Keep control of your events through the Dashboard! Event registration information is streamlined and organized on the “Race Director’s Dashboard.” Before your race begins you can begin organizing by listing your race and checking “Yes” to using the Race Forum online registration system. The dashboard offers multiple event management, access to participant lists, and the options for fundraising capabilities to help customize your race. You will also have access to editing your race description, creating a customized registration link, and a participant searching function.
Once your online registration system closes, quickly and easily download a participant list from your dashboard for use on race day to check in racers. After your race is over, do not forget to log back on to your account and upload a link to the results so that racers can check back in and see how they did! The Race Director Dashboard will assist you from beginning to end, simplifying the process and leaving you more time to enjoy your event.
Create new events with ease!
Get real time reports on how many participants have registered for your event and how much money has been raised.
List multiple events and have the tools to manage them: email participants, add participants, get reports on sign-up data you define, renew your event for next time and more.
With online registration, athletes can pay for your event with credit card or ACH through Race Forum’s secure processing. After the race ends, Race Forum deducts the price of using our online registration system and then sends you a check for the final payout amount.
It's as easy as that!